Saturday, May 14, 2011

New Orleans: Mr. B's Bistro





I had worked up an appetite after walking around the city, getting lost in the architecture and bright culture. I stopped by Mr. B’s Bistro, for a light lunch. After perusing the menu I settled on Mr. B's luncheon salad, which was a delightful combination of baby greens, spiced pecans and grape tomatoes tossed in a herb vinaigrette to start. And for my main coarse, seafood gumbo, which had lump crabmeat, gulf shrimp and okra. For my drink selection I tried the Blood Orange Margarita and the signature Bloody Mary.  Since I decided to go with a lighter lunch, I had to get a dessert. And to my delight they had bread pudding on the menu. I liked it, but not as much as the one that we got at Marigny Brasserie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment