Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ha"Tuna" Matata

Means no worries.  I was going through the cupboard and found a few ingredients that I bought awhile ago. Since tonight I was in a "no worries" mood with dinner, and wanted to make something simple, I thought it would be a good time to try these outs.

I bought the Lime olive oil  and Pomegranate vinegar from the vendor Leonardo and Roberto's Gourmet Blends at The Metropoliton Cooking and Entertaining Show. The spice blend I bought while back home on a day trip to Saugatuck, MI. I walked by this cute shop, Spice Merchants, that smelled awesome, I of coarse had to go in. Of the many things I bought there I picked up this tuna rub.


For the tuna:
All I did was brush the tuna with olive oil and coated with the spice. I seared it about 3-4 minutes each side.

Salad:
Cucumbers
Celery
Salt
Peppper
Olive oil
Vinager

No comments:

Post a Comment